Anti rash & Anti Thigh Chafing Cream Alepa Period Salve Ylang Ylang & Amla Extract by Period Hub
Alepa in Sanskrit means (pure & clean) and an ointment or Salve used for healing. In Earlier times a paste of medicinal herbs was mixed with ghee, oil or honey and applied thickly on the affected areas.
- Alepa relieves thigh rashes, chafing & itching due to using pads for prolonged times, running, walking, cycling or wearing soggy underwear.
- Coconut oil keeps the intimate area soft and moist while the antibacterial properties of activated charcoal & ylang ylang helps to absorb stench and gives long lasting freshness.
- 4 cm (diameter) 2.5 cm (height)
How to use?
- Rub the cream on areas prone to rashes or already existing rashes.
- Tip: Apply the cream before you put on your pad or getting ready for your run/ swim/ jog
- Caution: Patch test the product on inner elbow before using on skin.
- Discontinue if any irritation occurs.