Eco Femme Day Pad - Natural Organic Twin pack
2 pads per pack Made from certified organic cotton, our Day Pads work great for your average flow day. It is Eco Femme's all time favourite!
Made from GOTS certified organic Indian cotton.
Stitched in one piece -
Top layer: organic cotton flannel undyed and unbleached.
Inner layers: 5 layers of undyed and unbleached organic cotton flannel
Back layer: 100% cotton with the leakproof layer Closes with one nickel-free metal push button
Product life: The PUL will last aprox. 75 - 100 washes, or 3 -5 years, depending on how frequently a pad is used and how well it is cared for. The product comes with a care leaflet.
Eco-Friendly Washable Comfortable Re Usable
100% Organic Indian Cotton. Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) Certified, Colour Dyes Are Certified Organic
Size: Length: 23.5cm ; Width (button fastened): 8cm; Width (wing to wing); 16.5 cm
Indications for use:
How To Wash Reusable Sanitary Napkin:
- Soak The Pad In Water For Few Minutes
- Rinse The Used Cloth Pads With Cold Water.
- Use Ordinary Soap To Wash. Dry It In Sun.
- If Needed You Can Put It In Soap Water For Some Time.
- Don't Use Hot Water Or Brush On The Pads.
- Guaranteed For 75 Washes, It Can Be Used Upto 5 Years If Cared For Properly