Pee Safe Reusable Menstrual Cup with Medical Grade Silcone for Women - Small
Menstrual Cups Are The Most Low-Cost Menstrual Product So Far. Our Cup Is Made Of 100% Medical Grade Silicone And Fda Approved. They Are Supposed To Be Inserted Into Your Vagina.
It Can Collect Up To 30 ml Of Blood And It Doesn't Leak Out. On An Average, We Bleed Just About 20 ml A Day And The Cup Has The Storing Capacity Of A Minimum Of 16 ml Of Blood Depending On The Size Of The Cup. You Can Be Completely At Ease And Check On The Cup Once In 8 Hours.
There's Absolutely No Need To Remove It While Peeing Or While Doing Absolutely Anything Else Including Swimming. Once You Go Cup, You Always Go Yup!
- These cups are made in a FDA approved facility.
- Safest Material You Can Insert.
- These cups can last up to 5 years.
- These are made with BPA free material.
WELCOME TO SUSTAINABLE LIVING! THE FUTURE OF MENSTRUAL HYGIENE.
- The Reusable Menstrual cups are the most economical menstrual product so far. The cup is made of 100% Medical Grade Silicone and approved by the FDA.
- Provides Upto 12 hours of protection.These Reusable Menstrual Cups are available in 3 sizes
- Extra Small, Small and Large.
- These cups can hold up to 26 ml of blood and no, it doesn't leak and instead provide protection for up to 12 hours.
- On an average, we bleed just about 20 ml a day but remember the thumb rule with any period products; keep a check every 4-5 hours.
- The best part? One cup lasts for a minimum of five years!
Medical grade silicone
HOW TO USE
Step 1 - Wash Your Hand
Step 2 - Fold The Cup
Step 3 - Insert It
Step 4 - Relax Upto 12 Hours
Step 5 - Pull The Cup Out
Step 6 - Wash & Repeat